THE FUTURE OF VIRTUAL FORENSICS – INSTANTLY VIRTUALIZE ANY WINDOWS COMPUTER – NO IMAGING – NO DISASSEMBLY
Other virtualization solutions exist, however, none of them are easy to configure or set up and no other solution can instantly virtualize any Windows computer while at the same time providing you instant access to a user’s desktop by bypassing the user’s logon authentication! All of this with absolutely no changes to the original evidence or data!
CARBON can be used to boot most computers to provide instant virtualization. If there are difficulties with booting the computer CARBON can still virtualize forensic images as well as any virtual machine images with only a couple of clicks.
NEW!!! Compare two Virtual Snapshots with our Snapshot comparison tool. Learn what data changed or modified between different points in time!
CARBON also includes the PALADIN Toolbox for advanced imaging and automatic write-blocking.
We didn’t stop there and included an advanced and customizable data carving and file search tools.
All of this is provided on an Samsung 250 GB T3 USB 3.1 external micro-drive with read-write speeds up to 450 Mb/s! *
CARBON Main Features Include:
- Ability to safely boot computers and Intel based tablets
- Instant Virtualization of Windows-based computers
- Instant Windows logon bypass (Windows XP through Windows 10)
- Ability to preview and/or triage without making ANY changes
- Ability to preview and/or triage computers without detection
- Built-in write protection
- Ability to image with the PALADIN Toolbox
- Ability to create a video or screenshots of your virtualization for documentation
- Ability to conduct Malware analysis within a safe environment
- Ability to utilize proprietary tools in the native environment
- Ability to run other live forensic triage tools without making any changes at all
- Includes Snapshot Comparison – learn and document what was changed or modified between snapshots!
- Ability to virtualize most forensic images and virtual machine images – both common and uncommon
* Samsung 250 GB T5 USB drive has a 1 Year Warranty. Technical Support is included as long as the annual renewal is active.