Business-class storage capacity and performance
High-performance NAS server with flexibility to scale
Synology DiskStation DS3617xs is a high-performance NAS server with easy scalability. Equipped with quad-core Xeon® D processor and 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, DS3617xs delivers stunning reading and writing performance while ensuring data accuracy when handling mission-critical tasks.
10GbE ready, and beyond
The PCIe 3.0 slot allows for faster networking as you expand your infrastructure. Together with the built-in quad Gigabit ports, DS3617xs offers comprehensive connectivity options for link aggregation and failover configurations.
As we’re committed to improving product innovation and quality, Synology guarantees a robust and reliable data management experience with a 5-year limited warranty, providing responsive technical support and hardware replacement services to maximize your return on investment.
Synology Replacement Service (SRS)
SRS provides free advance replacement units as early as the next business day in selected regions, maximizing the service uptime for your mission-critical storage and ensuring your business continuity.
Digital asset protection
Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), Synology NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
- Prevent others from logging in to your DSM by generating a six-digit one-time password (OTP) on your mobile device.
Complete iSCSI and virtualization solutions
Synology iSCSI storage supports most virtualization solutions such as VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen Server, and OpenStack Cinder to enhance work efficiency. You can run and manage multiple virtual machines on Windows, Linux, or DSM using Virtual Machine Manager.
Next-generation file system for better data protection
The Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.
Powered by Synology DSM
Central Management System
- Manage multiple Synology NAS servers simultaneously on a centralized interface to increase business efficiency.
- Secure, reliable, and private mail server solution with an intuitive and modern mail client.
Synology High Availability
- Seamless transition between clustered servers in the event of a server failure to minimize the impact on applications.
- Collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and slides in real time to boost team productivity.
- Schedulable and instantaneous data protection for shared folders and iSCSI LUNs for disaster prevention.
- Complete surveillance solution for recording, monitoring, and management.