Digital investigations frequently involve large numbers of devices including multiple computers, mobile devices and a variety of digital storage media, as well as difficult-to-access corporate data formats and storage systems.
Nuix’s advanced digital forensics software is engineered to triage, process, analyze and bring to the surface critical evidence bridging entire data sets, regardless of the geographical location, repository, file type or size. In addition, Nuix’s electronic evidence software can automatically identify key intelligence items such as email addresses and phone, social security and credit card numbers.
Speed and Efficiency
Search and analyze evidence across multiple sources and large data volumes with unmatched speed.
Extract and Correlate Intelligence
Automatically extract and cross-reference intelligence items such as names, companies, sums of money and personal information to reveal connections across multiple data sources and investigations.
In-Depth Forensic Capabilities
- Use powerful forensic capabilities including:
- Indexing and viewing the Microsoft Windows Registry
- Parsing log files and databases
- Carving out full and partial deleted files and slack space
- Drilling into forensic artifacts with a hex viewer
- Deeply analyzing Windows, Mac OS HFS+ and HFSX and Linux file systems.
License as many processors as you need to meet your case size and timeframe requirements.
Examine all Evidence Sources at Once
- Extract data from:
- Loose files and folders
- Single-user (PST, OST, NSF, mbox) and multiple-user (EDB, Domino, Groupwise) email databases
- Forensic images including dd, EnCase E01 and L01 and Access Data AD1
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Mac OS Parallels, Microsoft Virtual Server and VMware virtual disk images
- Mobile device file systems and Cellebrite, Micro Systemation XRY and Oxygen Forensic images
- Cloud email services such as Hotmail and Gmail
- Microsoft SQL Server databases.
Content-Based Forensic Triage
Apply data management, analytical and forensic techniques to focus on the most critical evidence sources until the key facts emerge. Combine Nuix with third-party triage tools such as ADF Solutions.
Powerful Visual Analytics
Visualize the data with tools including network diagrams, timelines and date-trend charts, to make it easier to detect trends and isolate outliers across massive volumes and multiple sources of evidence.