Connection Kit Features
This is a very special collection of custom-made USB cables that covers the vast majority of phones available on the market today. Save valuable time that you would have spent searching for older cables because this collection includes recently discontinued and even ancient models. Everything is designed to allow for convenient and trouble-free work. The cables are short and well labeled. The briefcase is lightweight and the build quality is ready to handle the most rugged everyday usage.
Also included is a very comprehensive compilation of all necessary drivers. The entire collection is universally compatible with other software solutions. If you are a forensic professional, this product is a must have.
We are introducing the Apple certified Lightning cable for the iPhone 5 and higher. It will bring you the following:
- Each cable has been tested by Apple according to the MFi certification
- Each cable comes with Apple chip and serial number
- You will no longer get the message: This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone
- The cables are optimized for phone data extraction – they are short and robust
- Outstanding build quality
- Compatible with other phone data extraction tools
- Available in the Connection Kit or separately
- Large quantity on stock – ready to ship today
- Collection of 23 carefully selected custom-made short cables that are much easier to work with than full-length cables
- Includes the iPhone 5 Lightning cable
- Universal IrDA reader which works without external drivers
- SIM card reader for detailed analysis of SIM content and for SIM cloning
- 5 rewritable SIM cloning cards
- Included SIM Cloning Tool – access the valuable data you need without knowing the PIN and also cut the phone off from the network to prevent losing any evidence
- High quality cables which are designed for frequent use
- Cables are universally compatible with software from other manufacturers
- Cables are labeled by their type and by their position in the briefcase so it is very easy to find the right cable and to keep everything organized
- Our software will also show you where to find the right cable for every phone
- The briefcase itself received a national award due to its unique design properties: it is lightweight, compact, durable, optimized for airway shipping and allows for extremely easy manipulation and organization of all cable
Combine this award-winning kit together with our MOBILedit Forensic or Forensic Express software and their easy-to-use database of thousands phones and your forensic analysis of whatever phone you may come across has never been easier.
Completely supported smartphone operating systems:
- Android OS
- Windows Mobile
Many Years of Experience
Compelson Labs was founded in 1991 and has been providing tools to mobile forensics investigators since 1996. Our signature product, MOBILedit Forensic has been highly rated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology and is currently being utilized by the FBI, CIA, IRS and law enforcement in over 75 countries to extract all content from phones and generate forensic reports for presentation in the courtroom.