Passware Certified Examiner Online Training
Become a certified decryption expert
Passware Certified Examiner (PCE) Online Training is designed to provide computer forensic professionals with the knowledge and skills to detect, analyze, and decrypt encrypted electronic evidence in the most efficient way.
This online, self-paced course provides forensic examiners with a start-to-finish education on the use of Passware Kit Forensic.
During the course, students learn how to detect encrypted evidence, recover passwords for all common file types, analyze memory images, recover passwords for mobile backups, decrypt hard drives, and more.
The course consists of 15 video sessions, varying from 15 to 30 minutes each. At the end of each session, attendees take a “knowledge check” — a simple 3 to 5 question quiz.
Participants in this training course may take the exam to receive a Passware Certified Examiner (PCE) designation.
Prior knowledge or use of Passware Kit Forensic is not required to take this course.
Online Purchases and Pricing are for the US only. For International Purchases and Support Please Contact Us. Image represented in photograph is stock; customizations will render each system unique.
- Gain extensive knowledge on encrypted electronic evidence
- Know how to locate, process, and decrypt encrypted files and disks
- Obtain required knowledge to set up password recovery attacks and to create and use custom dictionaries
- Discover how to maximize password recovery performance: hardware acceleration and distributed password recovery
- Understand what encryption artifacts can be extracted from memory images