The SuperImager® Plus 12” Rugged Forensic Field Unit – The unit is running under Linux Ubuntu OS which is less targeted OS by malware, and it reduce the OS performance overhead especially when it perform compression by almost 20%. User can use to the unit to perform: Forensic Imaging with full E01 compression, Erase data includes DoD/ Security Erase/Enhanced Security Erase, View the data directly on Ubuntu Desktop, Encrypt data, Cellphone/Tablets data Extraction and Analysis, and Full Forensic Analysis like Encase/Nuix/FTK. The Unit can be expanded with optional expansion port or express port to support SCSI and 1394 storage devices.
Some example of the unit’s performances:
– Complete Hash verification operation with SHA-1 enabled on SSD @ 31GB/min, on WD 1TB Blue @10GB/min
– Complete Forensic Imaging 1:2 with SHA-1 enabled on 3 SanDisk Extreme II 120GB SSD @ 29GB/Min
– Forensic Imaging of 1 to 2 with E01 format with compression level 1 @ 8GB/min (“Suspect” Hard Disk Drive was full with 50% of random data and the compression rate was 66%)
The SuperImager Plus 12” Rugged Forensic Field unit is very compact and easy to carry, has built-in 12” Touchscreen color LCD display, 4 native SAS/SATA ports in a drive slots, 6 native USB3.0 ports, e-SATA port, 2 Generic USB2.0 ports, 1Gigabit Ethernet ports, HDMI port, and audio ports.
The SuperImager Plus 12” Rugged Forensic Field Unit as Forensic Imaging Tool:
In one read pass from the “Suspect” Hard Disk Drive, the SuperImager Plus application can run the following operations simultaneously: Forensic Imaging with E01 format and with full compression, Encryption with AES256, simultaneously calculate 3 Hash Verification and Authentication values (MD5, SHA1, SHA2), a Binary Keyword Search, and Saving the captured Forensic Images to 2 “Evidence” hard disk drives, to a local network, and to external compact USB3.0/e-SATA TB RAID encrypted storage. The basic Forensic Imaging mode can be 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 2:2 for SAS/SATA and USB3.0 storage devices.
The Unit as Complete Forensic Platform:
In addition the unit can serve as a platform for a Forensic investigator to run a complete investigation and to perform:
– Cellphones and Tablets data Extraction and Analysis
– Forensic Triage data collection
– A complete Computer Forensic investigation Analysis with applications such as: Nuix, FTK, EnCase, ProDiscovery
The Unit as Data Eraser:
Supports DoD and Security Erase, Enhanced Security erase protocols that are NIST 800-88 compliance.
The SuperImager Plus 12″ Rugged Forensic Field unit is one of the top-of-the-line forensic imaging device on the market today. It will outperform many units running Windows with i7 CPU.
The unit comes in 3 Optional configurations:
1) Basic model
2) Express Port enabled model – Where user can plug optional Express Card adapters like 1394, PCIE memory cards
3) Expansion Port enabled model – Where user can plug optional Expansion Box and connect SCSI hard disk drives
Dual Boot Option:
User can purchase the unit with only Linux OS for Forensic Imaging purpose. Dual Boot to Windows is optional for additional cost.
For Data Capture Under Linux:
Perform Forensic Imaging under Linux for a faster, more efficient and a more secure operation.
To Analyze the Captured Data Under Windows:
Reboot the unit to Windows, and use third-party applications to perform data analysis and other tasks.
Network Multiple Forensic Images Loader- Unique feature solves 1Gigabit/s Port Bottleneck.
User can upload many Forensic images directly to a local network using 5 equivalent 1Gigabit/s network streams.
– CPU: 6th Generation, Quad core
– RAM: 16GB DDR4 internal memory
– Storage: 250GB SSD SATA HDD
– Storage controller: PCI Express 2.0 SAS/SATA controller supporting 6Gbit/s SAS/SATA interface speeds with maximum data rate of 37GB/min
– Four SAS/SATA power and data combo ports (Two “Suspect” and Two “Evidence”)
– Two USB3.0 ports (1 for “Suspect2” and 1 for “Evidence2”)
– Two USB3.0 ports (1 for “Suspect1” and 1 for “Evidence1”)
Top Panel Add-on Ports:
– One 1Gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and remote data acquisition from an unopened PC/Laptop
– 2 Audio 3.5mm connectors to support the plug in of speakers, ear phones and/or microphones
– Two USB2.0 ports for generic use, like Codemeter dongle or USB to VGA adapters
– e-SATA 6Gbit/s port for external storage (“hot” plug) for DVD, or as a normal Evidence Port
– HDMI port
– Supplied universal auto switching 250W UL/CE/PSE approved internal power supply
– Input voltage: 100-240V/50-60Hz
– Power consumption excluding external drives: 84W
– 5°C – 55°C (40°F-130°F), relative humidity: 20-60% non-condensing
– SE-520 hard case with internal metal chassis
– Unit Net Weight: 19.00 lbs.
– Unit Dimensions:15.00″ x 12.13″ x 6.90″
Shipping box dimension: 20″ x 20″ x 15″
Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
Includes accessory bag to store all adapters, cables and the keyboard.