TALINO KA-L Nano Server
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TALINO HERE
The SUMURI TALINO KA-L Nano Server is a culmination of years of experience in dealing with Forensic Networks and NAS based systems. Why pay $75,000 or more for a Forensic Server that essentially stores files and allows you to process data. SUMURI’s answer to the expensive The “Nano” is the perfect compliment to every TALINO Forensic Workstation as it allows examiners to use it for imaging, mobile phone exams, and forensic work while their other system is busy working on other cases. The Nano is highly customizable as it will support either a Desktop or Server Processor and plenty of RAM. It comes standard with the Intel® Core™ i7-9700K Processor 12M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz, with 32GB of DDR4 2400 MHz high end RAM, and a 512GB M.2 SSD for the operating system. The system comes standard with Eight (8) 10TB Enterprise Class 3.5″ Drives.
Online Purchases and Pricing are for the US only. For International Purchases and Support Please Contact Us. Image represented in photograph is stock; customizations will render each system unique.
- Intel Core i9-7900X X Series 10-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2066 Processor
- 32GB of DDR4 2400 MHz high end RAM
- One (1) 512GB SSD for the Operating System
- Eight (8) 10TB Enterprise Class 3.5″ Drives
- Two (2) 3.5” Hot Swap Tray totaling Ten (10) Removable Bays
- One (1) 1200 Watt Power Supply Unit
- One (1) High End 12 Gb/s RAID Controller with Battery Backup and Cache Card
- High End Fans throughout the Entire System for Maximum Cooling Efficiency
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
- Three (3) Year Standard Warranty