Mac Triage and Imaging Bundle
The world’s #1 Mac imaging utility combined with the leading macOS live triage solution now discounted for a limited time! Get the ability to image and triage for less than the price of any other Mac imager.
MAC FORENSIC IMAGING AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.
- APFS fully supported
Image all Intel® Based Macs, including the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Create decrypted FileVault images.
- Rolling updates to support all new Macs.
- Image Mac RAM without an admin password.
- No need for hardware write-blockers.
- Fusion Drive Support.
- Apple Core Storage Support.
RECON TRIAGE is now on 500GB Samsung T5 SSD with speed up to 540 MB/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 external micro-drive for fast data transfer using it live in the field!
The 500GB Samsung T5 SSD with speed up to 540 MB/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 can be used to save output and reports from RECON TRIAGE.
RECON TRIAGE creates advanced output and can produce thousands of reports. Simple configuration and fast results. Engineered by SUMURI, a world leader in Macintosh and iOS forensics.
RECON TRIAGE is designed to triage Macs in minutes, not days or weeks.
RECON TRIAGE is a single distribution that works in the field on live running Mac computers.
RECON TRIAGE can collect information from live running systems or write-protected hard drives.
- Pre-configured to find evidentiary artifacts quickly on macOS filesystems (10.7 and above).
- Rapid release schedule for updates and new module development.
- Reporting formats – PDF, HTML, CSV and XML.
- Advanced Timeline Analysis.
- Track and view a suspect’s location.
- Recover user and system passwords.
- Identify the origin of files.
- Automatic chat timeline construction for iMessages and Skype.
- Ability to customize and save templates.
- Advanced and in-module File Exporter.
- Custom Plugin development available.
- Identify and export Virtual Machines.
- Image RAM
- Volatile Data collection.
- And we’re just getting started!
* 500GB Samsung T5 SSD USB drive has a 1 Year Warranty. Technical Support is included as long as the annual renewal is active.