Arsenal Image Mounter mounts the contents of disk images as complete disks in Windows®. As far as Windows is concerned, the contents of disk images mounted by Arsenal Image Mounter are real SCSI disks, allowing users to benefit from disk-specific features like integration with Disk Manager, launching virtual machines (and then bypassing Windows authentication), managing BitLocker-protected volumes, mounting Volume Shadow Copies, and more.
This online training has been designed to increase each student’s proficiency using Arsenal Image Mounter. Successfully passing the exam after the training will result in certification.
You can download the latest Arsenal Image Mounter here and the sample forensic images (referenced in video demonstrations and the exam) can be downloaded on MEGA here or Google Drive here . The total size of all the sample forensic images is approximately 115GB.
Immediately after purchasing this training, you will receive an Arsenal license (with a two-week subscription) which will enable the full functionality of Arsenal Image Mounter.
Your Arsenal license code can also be found at https://sumuri.com/my-account/view-license-keys.
Version: 3.0, Release Date: July 31, 2023
- Updated modules reflect everything new in Arsenal Image Mounter v3.10.257
Version: 2.0, Release Date: July 28, 2022
- Added new module “Module 11.1 – New AIM Release Features”
Version: 1.2, Release Date: June 6, 2022
- PDFs for every training module can now be downloaded in one zip via the Arsenal Image Mounter Certification Exam page.
- CPE credits have been added to the AIM certification.
Version: 1.1, Release Date: April 20, 2022
- Step-by-Step Instructions now include screenshots.
A list of those who have earned AIM certification is available here.