IN MACINTOSH FORENSICS
Best Practices in Macintosh Forensics (MFSC-101) provides detailed instruction on the process of examining a Macintosh computer from the first step to last step in logical order.
MFSC-101 is the most up to date course on Mac Forensics, focusing on providing the student with in-depth knowledge and hands-on skills, allowing them to conduct an examination using any forensic tool on any platform.
Designed for both
Beginner and Advanced
COMPLETELY EVOLVING - ALWAYS UP TO DATE - NEVER STATIC
- Safely Obtaining System Information
- Volatile Data Collection
- Imaging and Acquisition
- Verifying and Safely Mounting Forensic Images
- Search Techniques Using macOS
- Locating Evidence (Apple Native Applications)
- Recovering Deleted Files
- Examining SQLite Databases and PLIST files
- Using macOS for Forensics
to get certified
Available for FREE to anyone who has completed our MFSC-101 and MFSC-201.