Forensic Lab Starter Kit
Adding color to TALINO Chassis will cost an extra $400 and have a one-month additional lead time. Exact color may vary.
Intel Core i9-10900X 3.7 GHz 10-Core LGA 2066 Processor
Liquid Cooling for the CPU Providing Maximum CPU Performance
32GB of DDR4 2666 MHz RAM
One (1) 500GB SSD for the Operating System
One (1) 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD for Temporary Files and Processing
One (1) 10TB NAS Class Hard Drive for Evidence
One (1) RTX 3060 Ti with 8GB GDDR6 VRAM Graphics Processing Unit
One (1) 2.5” Hot Swap Bay with Four (4) Removable Trays
One (1) 3.5” Hot Swap Tray with Five (5) Removable Bays
One (1) Blu-Ray 16x BD-R 4MB Cache SATA Blu-Ray Burner
Front Panel Forensic Card Reader
One (1) 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
One (1) 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub
Tableau T3iu Forensic Bridge
Tableau T356789iu Forensic Bridge
One (1) 1200 Watt Power Supply Unit
High End Whisper Quiet Fans throughout the Entire System (Hydraulic Fluid Ball Bearing rated at 300,000 hour lifespan)
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Three (3) Year Standard Warranty
3D Printed Mac Mini Holster Included
- Additional Specifications
- Size: 15″W x 19.06″x 20.06″D (381mm x 484mm x 510mm)
- Open 5.25″ Bays = 10
- Fan size(s) = 120mm
- PCI Chassis Expansion Slots = 8
- Aluminum Thickness = 0.118″ (or 3.00mm)
- Finish = Powder Coated Black with Black Appointments
Mac Mini Apple M2
Apple’s new Mac Mini, with its new proprietary M2 processor, is now one of the most powerful and cost-effective Mac available. The M2 chip has the fastest single-core processing power of any Mac and higher multi-core performance than most of the Mac lineup. With this bundle, examiners get exemplary CPU and GPU speeds to make the analysis process more efficient than ever before for the lowest possible price.
- Apple M2 with 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
- 16GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Two Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, two USB-A ports, headphone jack
- RECON LAB
- RECON LAB is SUMURI’s flagship forensic analysis suite designed from the ground up on macOS to utilize Mac’s power and give examiners access to an entirely new realm of data.
- RECON LAB takes traditional computer forensics and revitalizes it to be more in line with 21st-century technologies through many unique and revolutionary features using native macOS libraries, sequential processing into both analysis and reporting, fully automated processing of many different operating systems, and much more.
- RECON ITR
- RECON ITR is a one of a kind solution that acquires and processes Macs like no other tool on the market. This marvel of forensic innovation is built from the ground up on macOS using Mac’s full power instead of fighting against it.
- RECON ITR requires no reverse engineering and is not ported from other operating systems, which means more data and more accurate results. This also gives RECON ITR the ability to include bootable and live solutions for almost any Mac circa 2007, including T2 and Apple Silicon machines.
- SUMURI has designed RECON ITR with the customer in mind, ensuring examiners have the most versatile tool available when changes occur to Apple hardware or Mac operating systems. RECON ITR accomplishes this and much more by including unique and revolutionary features while keeping the price significantly lower than competitors.
- RECON ITR includes PALADIN PRO at no extra charge to support imaging and triage of macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- PALADIN PRO
- PALADIN, SUMURI’s bootable Linux distribution, was created as an opportunity to give back to the forensics community.
- PALADIN PRO is a preconfigured USB with 64-bit and 32-bit versions of PALADIN and PALADIN EDGE on a new USB drive that now features connections for both USB Type-A and C! This eliminates having to carry multiple disks and supports the widest variety of hardware.
- PALADIN includes over 150 pre-compiled open-source tools and our PALADIN ToolBox. The PALADIN ToolBox features imaging, hashing, image conversion, selective logical imaging, imaging of unallocated space, and automatic write blocking.
- PALADIN has been court-tested and is used by thousands of forensics examiners around the globe.
- PALADIN PRO now includes CARBON preinstalled for examiners who would like to buy a license!