OffGrid® Faraday Backpack
The OffGrid Backpack brings device shielding to the next level. Each pack includes a built-in Cell Phone, Key Fob, Tablet, and Laptop Faraday bag constructed with our proprietary multi-layer shielding system and premium Faraday fabric. You’ll also find multiple standard backpack compartments to hold everything you need when you’re on the move – a large compartment that will fit 2-3 nights of clothes, quick-access side pockets, a hardshell case for sunglasses, and hidden pockets behind the cell phone and tablet pockets for notebooks and other travel items. The sleek, minimalist design of the OffGrid backpack makes it discreet and easily transportable for day-to-day use in outdoor and urban environments.
Online Purchases and Pricing are for the US only. For International Purchases and Support Please Contact Us. Image represented in photograph is stock; customizations will render each system unique.
- Multiple Parallel Forensic Capture: Mirror (bit by bit), Linux-DD, E01/Ex01 (with full compression) formats, Mixed-Format DD/E01, and Selective Capture (files and folders with the use of file extension filters). Select a single partition to capture.
- Erase data from Evidence drive – using DoD (ECE, E), Security Erase, NVMe, and Sanitize erase protocols.
- View the data directly on Ubuntu Desktop screen.
- Encrypt the data while capturing (AES256).
- HASH the data while capturing – run all the three, SHA-1, SHA-2, and MD5 HASH engines, at the same time.
- Run a quick Keyword Search on the Suspect drive prior to capture.
- Run Multiple Cellphone/Tablets data Extraction and Analysis.
- Run Forensic Triage application.
- Run a full Forensic Analysis application like Encase/Nuix/FTK.
- Run Virtual Drive Emulator.
- Run Remote Capture from unopened laptops (Intel Based CPU).
- Use the native Thunderbolt 3.0 port (40 Gigabit/s) to capture data from USB3.1 Gen2 storage devices, Mac via Thunderbolt 2/3 port or 1394 port, or connect to 10GbE network with the use of TB3.0 to 10GbE adapter.
- Unlock drives with ATA pass-code, BitLocker pass-code, Opal pass-code for SED drives
New feature – Use the SuperImager unit as a “Write Blocker” device: This new feature enables the SuperImager unit to function as a secure bridge between workstations on a network to Suspect drives attached to the SuperImager unit by using the iSCSI protocol over a network connection. A forensic investigator using a workstation or laptop in one location can access a Suspect drive in different locations in the Write block mode. The SuperImager unit will be connected to the same network and the Suspect drives will be attached to the SuperImager unit in read-only mode. The SuperImager unit will act as a “write blocker” for any of the unit’s attached storage, such as: SAS, SATA, USB, 1394, FC, SCSI, and NVMe.
Additional operations that are available include erase verification on a drive that was previously erased, Full or Quick Format, HASH a drive, drive diagnostics, and scripting. The application supports forensic imaging of multiple drives, in multiple sessions, in simultaneous forensic imaging runs. The Optional TB expansion box enables the user to connect to a 10 Gigabit/s network, or to an External HDMI monitor, or to plug additional optional storage controllers (SAS, SCSI, 1394, and FC) to support erase from more storage devices.
- CPU: i7 Quad Core, Latest Generation
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 internal memory
- Storage: 250GB SSD SATA HDD
- Storage controller: PCI Express 3.0 SAS/SATA controller supporting 6Gbit/s SAS/SATA interface speeds with maximum data rate of 37GB/min
- Four SAS/SATA power and data combo ports (Two “Suspect” and Two “Evidence”)
- Two USB3.0 ports (“Suspect 1”, “Evidence 1”)
- Two USB3.0 ports (“Suspect 2”, “Evidence 2”)
Top Panel Add-on Ports:
- One 1Gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and remote data acquisition from an unopened PC/Laptop
- 2 Audio 3.5mm connectors to support the plug in of speakers, ear phones and/or microphones
- Two USB2.0 ports for generic use, like Codemeter dongle
- Thunderbolt 3.0 port for capturer External stoage, or connect to 10Giga network, or use it as HDMI port with supplied adapter
- e-SATA 6Gbit/s port for external storage (“hot” plug) for DVD, or as a normal Evidence Port
- Supplied universal auto switching 250W UL/CE/PSE approved internal power supply
- Input voltage: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption excluding external drives: 84W
- 5°C – 55°C (40°F-130°F), relative humidity: 20-60% non-condensing
- SE-520 hard case with internal metal chassis
- Unit Net Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions:15.00″ x 12.13″ x 6.90″
Shipping box dimension: 20″ x 20″ x 15″
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs
Includes accessory bag to store all adapters, cables and the keyboard