SuperImager Plus Desktop NVMe SATA mix Forensic Lab with 4 NVMe ports and 4 SATA ports
The unit hardware: i7 – 8th generation CPU, 32GB Memory, 250GB SSD internal storage, with 4 NVMe SFF-8639 ports, 4 SATA ports and 10 USB3.1 (10Gigabit/s) ports, Ubuntu 18.04LTS OS with a dual boot of Linux and Win10 Prof. The unit supplied with 4 SFF-8639 to M.2 NVMe cables and adapters and with secure brackets. (The top speed reading from an NVMe SSD is 97GB/min).
Main usage: Lab unit for imaging from NVMe, SATA suspect drives.
The application is using Ubuntu open OS: Multi-tasks, truly simultaneous multiple forensic imaging from one or many source ports to one or many target ports with different interfaces and options. Like imaging 1:7, 4:4, 8 to a network of NVMe SSD or SATA drives or any mix of interfaces using a mirror image, DD, E01 compressed, mix mode and more. Also, the user can select to run in one imaging session 3 HASH engines (SHA1, SHA2, MD5), AES256 encryption and a quick keyword search on the fly at amazing speeds.
Usage: Under the Linux OS: Full Forensic imaging, HASH, Erase and Format, Drive Diagnostics, Virtual Emulator, Remote Capture, Encrypt, Decrypt, Keyword Search before or while the imaging, Scripting
Under Windows 10 Pro: Load and use any third-party applications to perform: Full Forensic analysis (EnCase, Nuix, Magnet), Multiple Cellphone data extractions (Cellebrite, MSAB, Paraben) using the unit’ fast USB ports
- Included Items:
- • 4 NVMe 68 Pins male to female power and data combo cables with secure brackets, with secure locking connection and M.2 NVMe External adapters with secure brackets
- • 4 SATA external cables with locking mechanism
Online Purchases and Pricing are for the US only. For International Purchases and Support Please Contact Us. Image represented in photograph is stock; customizations will render each system unique.
- Hardware Specifications:
- • CPU: i7
- • RAM: 32GB DDR4 internal memory
- • Storage: 250GBGB SSD
- Back Panel: 4 USB3.0, 2 USB3.1 ports, HDMI, DP, 2 1Gigabit port
Front Panel: 4 USB3.0, eSATA, USB2.0
- Power Characteristics:
- • Built-in universal auto switching 700W UL/CE/PSE power supply with Input voltage 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Operating Environment:
- •5°C – 55°C (40°F-130°F), relative humidity: 20-60% non-condensing
- Mechanical Characteristics:
- • Base unit dimensions: 16.0” x 15.0” x 4.0” inch. (400 x 380 x 100 mm). The dimensions of the 8 channel open tray is 11″x 6″x 2″. A user will have to attached the display pad to the main unit
- Total Ports:
- • 4 NVMe 2.5″ SFF-8639, 4 SATA, 8 USB3.0, 2 USB3.1, 1Gigabit/s Ethernet, eSATA, HDMI, DP