FLAME PORTABLE VERSION
A single-channel stand-alone version of FLAME can be connected to a monitor through HDMI or controlled by a tablet through a wifi connection. The destination disk can be connected to a USB 10gb/s port letting you to work both directly in the field or into forensic laboratory
Online Purchases and Pricing are for the US only. For International Purchases and Support Please Contact Us.
- Access and repair firmware modules and structure through vendor-specific commands.
- Gain access to the data area in case of bad translator/defect lists
- Deactivate failed heads or scratched surfaces
- Bypass, view, or clean ATA password
- Access PCB ROM info
- Copy HDD with bad sectors or physically damaged surfaces
- Create ISO image (sector by sector) for forensic use