The strength of Nuix.
The power of TALINO.
The NUIX Forensic Workstation is our Specialized High-End Dual Intel Xeon CPU System featuring two (2) Intel E5-2690 v4 Broadwell 2.6 GHz 35MB 14-Core Server Processors designed specifically to run NUIX. The system has a 1TB SSD for the Operating System set in Rapid Mode, four (4) 512GB SSDs in RAID 0 for Temporary Files and Processing, eight (8) 512GB SSD for the Database(s), and eight (8) 6TB Hard Disk Drives in RAID 5 for Evidence. Each NUIX Forensic Workstation features two (2) High-End 12GB/s RAID Controller(s) for the Evidence, or Database, and/or Temporary drives. The NUIX Forensic Workstation utilizes 256GB of DDR4 2133 MHz ECC RAM and the brand new GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Processing Unit for Fast Graphics Rendering and Password Decryption if necessary.
This NUIX Forensic Workstation can process big data volumes and complex data fast and is expertly configured to run very complex and intelligent forensic software packages (like NUIX). The workstation is designed for custom applications including those that will require extreme mathematical calculations. This system excels at processing case work in software like NUIX. You simply will not find a better multi-processor solution on the market, combined with our Three (3) Year Standard Warranty.
Nuix makes small work of big data volumes and complex file formats. Leading agencies and organizations around the world turn to Nuix when they need fast, accurate answers to solve critical data business challenges.
Nuix’s breakthrough technology platform can reliably ingest, search, and analyze huge data sets at speed and scale. Nuix’s advanced digital forensic investigation software enables investigators to collect, triage, process, analyze, review, and report on vast amounts of digital data—all in one platform. Nuix helps streamline a complex and long task, ensuring you solve your investigations much faster. Scale from bits and bytes to terabytes of digital data. No matter how big the job, get it done quickly and with forensic precision using Nuix.
The Nuix Engine is a supercharged data processing search and intelligence platform that has been optimized for unstructured and semi-structured data across virtually all forms of digitally stored information and for understanding, at a forensic level, the operations of file and operating systems on computers and other digital devices. Their unique parallel processing and analytics capabilities deliver:
- Velocity:Processing data many times faster than competing products
- Volume: Scaling to hundreds of terabytes or even petabytes of data
- Variety:Addressing far more file types, forensic artefacts and storage formats than any other technology; across structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data types; and focusing on the most complex formats which often contain the largest volumes of data.
Gaining timely insights from huge volumes of data requires massively parallel processing capabilities. However, not all parallel processing technologies are the same.
- Unstructured data is unpredictable—processing technologies must be able to handle everything from an individual text file to a terabyte-sized email database.
- Legally sensitive tasks such as eDiscovery and investigation require forensic precision—it’s simply not an option to skip over files or formats that are too hard.
- Unstructured data formats are often layered within other formats and complex containers—most technologies can only deal with simple documents and plain text. Often they can’t extract useful information from email databases, archives, compliance storage systems or even everyday formats such as zip files.
Nuix designed their unstructured data indexing engine to address all these challenges. It has a unique, patented combination of load balancing, fault tolerance and intelligent processing technologies.
Nuix has a deep built-in understanding of complex file and storage types that other tools can’t match. They find and process data in Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Microsoft SharePoint, EMC EmailXtender, Symantec Enterprise Vault, compliance storage systems, cloud services including Microsoft Exchange Web Services and Amazon S3, and more.
Several core features of the Nuix unstructured data indexing engine have been granted a patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office, with additional patents pending. This highlights the reasons why Nuix has an unmatched ability to index vast quantities of unstructured data, in place and within a reasonable timeframe.