PALADIN has been described as a forensic examiner’s “Swiss Army Knife”.
PALADIN is a modified “live” Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that simplifies various forensics tasks in a forensically sound manner via the PALADIN Toolbox. PALADIN is a complete solution for triage, imaging, examination and reporting containing a collection of over a hundred open source forensic applications found within our Forensic Tools directory.
MD5 for PALADIN LTS.iso: 625296582b518ef03d043a6be2c3f1
Download Size: 3.61 GB
Contact us to find out more at email@example.com or +1 302.570.0015.
PALADIN is available as donationware. We kindly request a donation to support the project and keep the updates coming. You can make a contribution by modifying the price below.
PALADIN for commercial use requires a minimum $25.00 donation per user per year.
Please click the appropriate button to get your version of PALADIN.
The centerpiece of these tools is the PALADIN Toolbox. The PALADIN Toolbox has combined and simplified multiple forensic tasks into an easy to use GUI (graphical user interface) that requires minimal training and does not require users to utilize the command line.
The “engine” that runs the PALADIN Toolbox is a combination of applications that have been used by forensic examiners and investigators for years and have withstood scrutiny in many courts of law.
- Boots most PCs and Intel Macs into a forensically sound environment.
- Supports the most popular forensic image formats – .E01, Ex01, RAW (.dd), SMART, AFF, VHD and VMDK.
- Ability to clone devices.
- Ability to convert from one forensic image to another including the VMDK format.
- Ability to create a master and an archive image or two different image formats at the same time.
- Ability to mount and image across a network.
- Disk Manager allows you to easily visualize and identify attached drives and their partitions.
- Ability to format as ExFAT, HFS+, EXT4, FAT32, and NTFS.
- Control mounting, wiping (sterilizing) and hashing with one click.
- Ability to capture and image the Unallocated Space and Free Space to a file for carving.
- Automatic logging which can be saved to any device.
- Built-in Triage which can search by file name, keywords or MIME types (file signatures).
- Over 100+ pre-compiled open-source forensic tools and applications in our Forensic Tool Chest.
- Now with Bitlocker support for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 encrypted partitions.
- Autopsy Digital Forensics Platform from Basis Technology and Brian Carrier!
- Ability to make logical images!