RECON ITR is now on an 500GB Samsung T7 touch SSD with speeds up to 1,050 MB/s and USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) combined with a Samsung Duo USB for the fastest triage, imaging, and data transfer in the field!
The built-in security options on the T7 Touch utilize the AES 256-bit encryption. and give you the option of unlocking RECON ITR with a touch of your finger or with a password.
RECON ITR combines the power of RECON IMAGER PRO and RECON TRIAGE into one product that covers all intel based macs including the newest 2019 MacBook Pro with the T2 chipset and write-blocking is built in at no additional charge.
The only tool that’s built natively on the macOS platform, RECON ITR gives you the answers you need within minutes or seconds with an automated analysis feature. No need to analyse manually at a lab. Get the answers you need when you need them in the field at a lower price than any other solution.
- macOS Volatile Data Collection
- Software write-blocking built in at no additional charge
- Support for T2 Chipsets, APFS and local time machine snapshots (APFS snapshots)
- Logical Imaging with Automatic Artifact Collection
- Rapid release schedule for updates and new module development
- Triage and process iOS Backups
- Reporting formats – PDF, HTML, CSV and XML
- Advanced Timeline Analysis
- Track and view a suspect’s location
- Recover user and system passwords
- Identify the origin of files
- Automatic chat timeline construction for iMessages and Skype
- Ability to customize and save templates
- Advanced and in-module File Exporter
- Custom Plugin development available
- Identify and export Virtual Machines
- Included are USB Type C-to-C and Type C-to-A cables for added convenience
- Built-in security options on the T7 Touch utilizes the AES 256-bit encryption
- Includes both a Bootable drive and a live imaging drive with space for data collection
- Mac forensic imaging and a whole lot more