Now with Samsung DUO plus 128GB.
Allows you to store persistent data such as case information, keyword lists, etc.
PALADIN PRO is a preconfigured USB with 64-bit and 32-bit versions of PALADIN and PALADIN EDGE on a new USB drive that now features connections for both USB Type A and C! This eliminates having to carry multiple disks and supports the widest variety of hardware. Your purchase supports the continued development of PALADIN!
Supports imaging eMMC and nvRAM!
Includes PALADIN and PALADIN EDGE 32-bit on one USB!
PALADIN is distributed as a courtesy to the forensic community for which we receive no profit. Your purchase of a PALADIN PRO helps support the continued development of PALADIN!
PALADIN is a modified “live” Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that simplifies various forensics tasks in a forensically sound manner via the PALADIN Toolbox. PALADIN was designed with the understanding that many of those tasked with safely creating forensic images.
PALADIN PRO Features
- Faster boot times compared to optical discs!
- Contains both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of PALADIN to support both newer and older computers.
- Comes with PALADIN EDGE 64 which can image NVMExpress and eMMC drives (ex. newer MacBooks and HP Streams)!
- Comes with a full GUI-based forensic suite – Autopsy!
- Boot your computer into a safe environment.
- Image to several formats including Expert Witness (.E01, .Ex01), Apple Disk Image (.dmg) and Raw (.dd), SMART, AFF, VHD and VMDK!
- Clone devices
- Create two forensic images or clones at the same time.
- Image across a network – NFS and SMB supported!
- Format any drive as NTFS, HFS+, FAT32 or EXT4 and ExFAT.
- Create a forensic image of only the Unallocated Space, Free Space and File Slack.
- Quickly wipe (sterilize), verify and hash media.
- Search and preview media by file name, keywords or MIME types.
- Pre-compiled Open Source Forensic tools in our FORENSIC TOOL CHEST!
PALADIN PRO includes SUMURI Remote Services (SRS)!
SUMURI Remote Services allows you to connect with a SUMURI Forensic Examiner to perform remote collections, forensics, data recovery and more anywhere there is an Internet connection.
Contact us to find out more at +1 302.570.0015.
* USB drive has a 1 Year Warranty.