Now with Samsung DUO plus 128GB.
Allows you to store persistent data such as case information, keyword lists, etc.
PALADIN PRO is a preconfigured USB with 64-bit and 32-bit versions of PALADIN and PALADIN EDGE on a new USB drive that now features connections for both USB Type A and C! This eliminates having to carry multiple disks and supports the widest variety of hardware. Your purchase supports the continued development of PALADIN!
If you are looking for a solution to image Macs, please check out RECON ITR!
Supports imaging eMMC and nvRAM!
Includes PALADIN and PALADIN EDGE 32-bit on one USB!
PALADIN is distributed as a courtesy to the forensic community for which we receive no profit. Your purchase of a PALADIN PRO helps support the continued development of PALADIN!
PALADIN is a modified “live” Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that simplifies various forensics tasks in a forensically sound manner via the PALADIN Toolbox. PALADIN was designed with the understanding that many of those tasked with safely creating forensic images.
PALADIN PRO Features
- Faster boot times compared to optical discs!
- Contains both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of PALADIN to support both newer and older computers.
- Comes with PALADIN EDGE 64 which can image NVMExpress and eMMC drives (ex. newer MacBooks and HP Streams)!
- Comes with a full GUI-based forensic suite – Autopsy!
- Boot your computer into a safe environment.
- Image to several formats including Expert Witness (.E01, .Ex01), Apple Disk Image (.dmg) and Raw (.dd), SMART, AFF, VHD and VMDK!
- Clone devices
- Create two forensic images or clones at the same time.
- Image across a network – NFS and SMB supported!
- Format any drive as NTFS, HFS+, FAT32 or EXT4 and ExFAT.
- Create a forensic image of only the Unallocated Space, Free Space and File Slack.
- Quickly wipe (sterilize), verify and hash media.
- Search and preview media by file name, keywords or MIME types.
- Pre-compiled Open Source Forensic tools in our FORENSIC TOOL CHEST!
PALADIN PRO includes SUMURI Remote Services (SRS)!
SUMURI Remote Services allows you to connect with a SUMURI Forensic Examiner to perform remote collections, forensics, data recovery and more anywhere there is an Internet connection.
Contact us to find out more at +1 302.570.0015.
* USB drive has a 1 Year Warranty.