SuperImager Plus Desktop NVMe Forensic Lab with 8 NVMe ports
The unit hardware: i7 – 7th generation CPU, 32GB Memory, 250GB SSD internal storage, with 8 NVMe SFF-8639 ports and 10 USB3.1 (10Gigabit/s) ports, Ubuntu 18.04LTS OS with a dual boot of Linux and Win10 Prof. The unit supplied with 8 SFF-8639 to M.2 NVMe cables and adapters and with secure brackets. (The top speed reading from an NVMe SSD is 97GB/min).
Main Usage: For imaging a large volume of NVMe SSD
Application using Ubuntu open OS: Multi-tasks, truly simultaneous multiple forensic imaging from one or many source ports to one or many target ports with different interfaces and options. Like imaging 1:7, 4:4, 8 to a network of NVMe SSD drives using a mirror image, DD, E01 compressed, mix mode and more. Also, the user can select to run in one imaging session 3 HASH engines (SHA1, SHA2, MD5), AES256 encryption and a quick keyword search on the fly at amazing speeds.
Usage: Under the Linux OS: Full Forensic imaging, HASH, Erase and Format, Virtual Emulator, Remote Capture, Encrypt, Decrypt, Keyword Search before or while the imaging, Scripting
Under Windows 10 Pro: Load and use any third-party applications to perform: Full Forensic analysis (EnCase, Nuix, Magnet), Multiple Cellphone data extractions (Cellebrite, MSAB, Paraben) using the unit’ fast USB ports
- Included Items:
- • 8 NVMe 68 Pins male to female power and data combo cables with secure brackets, with secure locking connection and M.2 NVMe External adapters with secure brackets.
Online Purchases and Pricing are for the US only. For International Purchases and Support Please Contact Us. Image represented in photograph is stock; customizations will render each system unique.
- Hardware Specifications:
- • RAM: 32GB DDR4 internal memory
- • Storage: 250GBGB SSD
- • Storage Controller: 4 NVMe controllers
Back Panel: 4 USB3.1 Gen1, USB3.1 Gen2 Type-C, USB3.1 Gen2 Type-A, HDMI, 2 of USB2.0, 2 of 1Gigabit/e Ethernet ports
Front Panel: 4 USB3.1, eSATA, USB2.0 ports
- Power Characteristics:
- • Built-in universal auto switching 700W UL/CE/PSE power supply with Input voltage 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Operating Environment:
- •5°C – 55°C (40°F-130°F), relative humidity: 20-60% non-condensing
- Mechanical Characteristics:
- • Base unit dimensions: 16.0” x 15.0” x 4.0” inch. (400 x 380 x 100 mm). The dimensions of the 8 channel open tray is 11″x 6″x 2″. A user will have to attached the display pad to the main unit.