The Forensic Tools to Meet Your Needs
With a variety of high quality products to choose from, we are your one stop forensic shop.
- Sort by Default Order
- For years SUMURI and Arsenal Recon have been partners, and now there's also been a hardware team up! Introducing the TALINO Arsenal, this new system was designed with the system requirements for Arsenal Recon's Image Mounter software in mind. Since the program runs so efficiently on a variety of hardware, we decided that it might be wise to give both portable and non-portable options for forensic examiners to choose from.
- Building on the success of our previous partner TALINO models comes a new entry in the TALINO family! This is a brand new model from SUMURI that is designed to provide an awesome experience for those running the Bismart software, but also functions well as a standalone workstation for other tools and applications in your lab. Not sure what to get, or need more customization options? As always, feel free to reach out if you need something specific or have any questions!
- INSTANT VIRTUALIZATION | SNAPSHOT COMPARISON | WRITE-BLOCKER | IMAGERInstant virtualization of a Windows computer without the need for disassembly or imaging. Automatic by-passing of Windows logon passwords allows you to access a user's desktop quickly for triage or documentation. Absolutely no changes are made to the data and there is no evidence that the virtualization occurred. Built-in write-blocking and forensic imaging makes CARBON extremely powerful!NEW!!! Compare two Virtual Snapshots with our Snapshot comparison tool. Learn what data changed or modified between different points in time!
- The SUMURI TALINO NUIX Forensic Workstation is our Specialized High-End Dual Intel CPU System. This system was designed by our Certified Forensic Computer examiners and NUIX engineers specifically to run NUIX. The power of TALINO married to the strength of NUIX is a match made in heaven.
- The SUMURI TALINO Belkasoft is our specialized laptop specifically configured to run the new Belkasoft X software as efficiently as possible! The laptop ships with Belkasoft X installed and is designed by Certified Forensic Computer Examiners and Belkasoft engineers to run their forensic tool. We’re confident it will give forensic examiners looking to run this tool a great experience!
- The SUMURI TALINO KA-101 Forensic Workstation is the entry level (but high end) forensic workstation with all of the features you want. This system was designed to cater to ALL organizations in need of a forensic workstation with a limited budget; however, this particular computer is highly scalable and extremely fast.
- The SUMURI TALINO KA-301 Forensic Workstation is our MID-LEVEL Desktop Processor system, which features superior processing power and capabilities.The KA-301 is Far Superior in Performance and Configuration than our competitors similar systems due to the high end components and multiple drives to handle your most Stringent Forensic Software You will not find a Better Forensic Workstation Anywhere.
- The SUMURI TALINO KA-501 Forensic Workstation is the elite forensic workstation including the new Intel Core i9-10980XE 18-core processor. This beast is perfect for applications that utilize CPU cores like Axiom. You simply WILL NOT find a better system for the price and features!
- The SUMURI TALINO KA-701X Forensic Workstation system features dual Intel processors, and the graphics card is high end to assist with decryption and cryptanalysis. This versatile workstation can be configured to run as an all in one forensic workstation or customized for specific use like cryptanalysis or large data set processing.
- The SUMURI TALINO KA-901X Forensic Workstation system features elite dual Intel processors for maximum CPU cores and can handle up to 6TB’s of RAM. This forensic workstation can process anything you load into it and is expertly configured to run even the most complex and intelligent forensic software packages.
- PALADIN EDGE (32-Bit) is a modified “live” Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that simplifies various forensics tasks in a forensically sound manner via the PALADIN Toolbox. PALADIN EDGE (32-Bit) was designed to be lightweight and support 32-bit systems.PALADIN EDGE (32-bit) is available for FREE. However, we kindly request a donation to support the project and keep the updates coming. You can make a contribution by modifying the price below. Thank you in advance for your support!
- PALADIN EDGE (64-Bit) is a modified “live” Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that simplifies various forensics tasks in a forensically sound manner via the PALADIN Toolbox. PALADIN EDGE (64-Bit) was designed to be lightweight and support 64-bit systems.PALADIN EDGE (64-bit) is available for FREE. However, we kindly request a donation to support the project and keep the updates coming. You can make a contribution by modifying the price below. Thank you in advance for your support!PALADIN EDGE 64 (Version 8.01) ISOMD5: a1ba416e2f389a9148139660e41de985SHA1: 34397f8bef0082400de8c7c2a82bf16db1f7280eDownload Size: 2.00 GB
- PALADIN is a modified “live” Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that simplifies various forensics tasks in a forensically sound manner via the PALADIN Toolbox. PALADIN is a complete solution for triage, imaging, examination and reporting. PALADIN is available for FREE. However, we kindly request a donation to support the project and keep the updates coming. You can make a contribution by modifying the price below. Thank you in advance for your support! MD5 for PALADIN LTS.iso: 625296582b518ef03d043a6be2c3f14b Download Size: 3.61 GB. Contact us to find out more at +1 302.570.0015. Download Size: 3.53 GB
- RECON TRIAGE is now on an Samsung T5 500GB up to 540 MB/s read-write speeds for fast data transfer using it live in the field!The 500GB Samsung T5 SSD with speed up to 540 MB/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 can be used to save output and reports from RECON TRIAGE.RECON TRIAGE creates advanced output and can produce thousands of reports. Simple configuration and fast results. Engineered by SUMURI, a world leader in Macintosh and iOS forensics.
- Our flagship full forensic suite that does an automated analysis of Windows, macOS, and iOS. RECON LAB is the ONLY forensic tool that allows for the identification and proper parsing of Apple Extended Metadata.
Minimum RequirementsMacintosh with i7 Quad-Core (required to parse Apple Extended Metadata missed by other forensic tools) Minimum of 16GB of RAM
- Now Images NVMExpress (newer MacBooks) and eMMC (HP Streams) !PALADIN PRO USB is a preconfigured USB with 64-bit and 32-bit versions of PALADIN and PALADIN EDGE on a new USB drive that now features connections for both USB Type A and C! This eliminates having to carry multiple disks and supports the widest variety of hardware. Your purchase supports the continued development of PALADIN!