Become a part of the SUMURI Team!
Everyone that is part of the SUMURI Team is a hero. There is no other way to say it but we have directly stopped mass casualties and death from those involved in terrorist acts. We have brought murderers to justice. We have stopped the sexual exploitation of children.
To be a part of the SUMURI Team is to be a part of the greater good. To truly protect and make the world a better place and know that you made a difference.
We are always looking for more heroes.
Software Support and Sales Specialists
SUMURI has exciting job opportunities for our SOFTWARE SUPPORT TEAM. Be part of and help grow our quickly expanding company!
Location: Wyoming-Camden, DE (Candidates living or willing to relocate in DE are encouraged to apply)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience in Technical Support
- Knowledge in macOS and DFIR
- Experience in adult and/or law enforcement education
- Experience in Sales support
- Must possess and maintain, or be able to obtain, IACIS Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE) Certification or an industry-recognized Digital Forensic Certification within 24 months of hire date
- Provide Technical Support to software users utilizing different support channels such as but not limited to email, online support portal, phone, and forensic listserves
- Monitor and track open support issues and provide proper resolution or escalation
- Answer software product related inquiries and direct customers to proper support channels such as the website, and knowledge-based portal.
- Identify common issues and recommend new product features to the software development team
- Be involved in improving software design via mind mapping, user experience testing, and feature development prioritization
- Track of known issues reported by internal and external users, acting as a quality analyst and tester
- Manage relationship with existing customers by building rapport during contact
- Ability to demo SUMURI software solutions
- Ability to track and follow up with potential customers
- Initiate contact with customers during and after software demo
- Work with Marketing Team to identify marketing opportunities based on Customer insights, Product Improvements, and Marketing initiatives
- Work in synchronization with Customer Retention Team to enhance the customer experience
Subject Matter Expert
- Keep track of similar products in the market to benchmark product pricing and features
- Keep up to date with current technologies and forensic trends
- Be available for the Marketing Team as a subject matter expert to create Social Media Contents and Marketing Campaigns
- Create, Update and Manage new and existing software manuals and other resource documents
- Contribute website content by writing blogs, white paper, articles related to software products or digital forensics
- Enhance networking with Forensic communities both local and global
- Travel and Assist at conferences and events
- Provide product specific or vendor-neutral training as needed
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and credentials
Application: Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
SUMURI wants the best and most talented instructors. Experience is great but we are more focused on the quality of our team members. We want those who can hold the attention of a class in an enjoyable and fun way in addition to conveying the information. We are looking for those who can bring our students together to work as a team so their experience becomes part of the class. We are also looking for those who will do whatever it takes before, during or after work hours to make sure the students leave with the knowledge and understanding that brought them to our course. A love for worldwide travel doesn’t hurt either!
SUMURI is looking for those who have the ability to convey complicated information in a way that can be easily understood. We are looking for those who can think “outside of the box” when developing training material.
SUMURI is looking for those with expertise in computer forensics, eDiscovery and digital evidence for providing consultation to our clients on a full or part-time basis for a variety of services.